4PSA Clean Server Email Reports
- What are 4PSA Clean Server email reports?
- What do these reports look like?
- Why am I getting these reports now?
- How do I stop these reports?
What are 4PSA Clean Server email reports?
Some of our customers have recently been receiving new emails daily regarding their domain hosted with Cruzio. These emails have "4PSA Clean Server statistics" as part of their subject. These are automatically generated reports issued from the software our servers use for virus scanning and filtering.
What do these reports look like?
The following is an example of what the body of these messages often look like:
Total messages processed - 29 emails
Infected messages - 0 emails
Average scan time - 0.00 seconds
Average processed - 3 emails/day
Average Infected - 0 emails/day
Minimum processed - 1 emails on Jun 18, 2009
Minimum Infected - 0 emails on Jun 18, 2009
Maximum processed - 9 emails on Jun 18, 2009
Maximum Infected - 0 emails on Jun 18, 2009
Percent Infected - 0%
Best day - 0% infected on Jun 18, 2009
Worst day - 0% infected on Jun 18, 2009
Total messages processed 2009-11-17 - 0 emails
Dropped messages 2009-11-17 - 0 emails
Why am I getting these reports now?
Normally, the statistics reporting is set to disabled by default. However, a recent upgrade to the virus filtering reset that setting, making it so reports were re-enabled.
How do I stop these reports?
If you are among our customers receiving these reports and would like them disabled, please take these steps:
- Log into your domain control panel at http://login.cruzio.com. You may need to log in twice. Your domain control panel will load.
- In the left column under the Custom section, click "Manage Virus Filtering".
- To the far right of your domain name, you should see an icon in the column labeled "Stats". Click that icon.
- Go to the bottom of the page. Uncheck "Send daily statistics email." In the lower right corner, click "Update."
You should now no longer receive these reports.
NOTE: If you are on Host 6 or above, 4PSA Clean Server reports have been automatically disabled, so this option will not be available to you.